Author Topic: 80 rogue, roughriderz  (Read 11538 times)

saelea

• View Profile
80 rogue, roughriderz
« on: March 15, 2010, 04:06:38 AM »
1.  What is your gender, age, and real first name?
male 15 ethan

2.  What is the name, class, level, and spec of your main and Armory Link. Please also list any alts you frequently play.roughriderz rogue 80 http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alleria&cn=Roughriderz   it shows me on alleria because i just transfered back here

3.  Give us an idea of your prior raid experience in WoW.
everything but sunwell/bt

4.  Please list your previous guilds and reasons for leaving them.  If you'd prefer to keep the reasons private, please PM the reasons to one of our officers. The Chosen they dont raid

5.  Please list any members of Serenity Now that you know.
none

6. Computer Hardware and Connection.

a. Processor:2.13 GSz Intel Core 2 Duo
b. System Ram: 2 GB 800 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
c. Video Card: idk
d. Connection: wireless internet
e. How stable is your internet? very good

7.  Do you have a microphone to talk on Ventrilo?
yes

8.  Can you make all of the following raid times, invites usually go out at 7:00 PM CST (Server Time) with the first pull at 7:30 PM CST. (Our raids generally last 3-4 hours)?
yes

9.  If you could describe yourself in 3 expletives, what would they be?  If you don't know what an expletive is, look it up.  Friendly, dedicated, and prepared are not expletives.

nazgull

• SN Alumnus
  • Postwhore
    • View Profile
Re: 80 rogue, roughriderz
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 01:18:19 PM »
The spec is fine even though 2 or 3 points are used differently by most rogues. The gemming however is absolutely horrible.

You don't use crit gems for yellow slots. Upgrade it to these.

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40159

You need to use this for your blue slot.

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=49110

Your meta only requires 1 yellow and 1 blue to go along with 1 red. Why on earth are you going for every set bonus? You need to be gemming straight  Bright Cardinal Ruby ( http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40114)  unless the set bonus is 8 or more attack power.

Also. No professions? No secondary build? You do realize that combat is generally regarded as higher dps?  No TOC or ICC experience? 15?

I'm going on record and saying I'm 100% against this app due to some of the stuff I listed. It's not the fact you don't have a profession, but it shows more about how committed you are to being better. Also, you are 15.

Foxdude said you put out good dps on his TOC run, but I think his meters are off judging how he was telling me this shadow priest was doing straight up 16k on Onyxia.
"Sometimes, I think nazgull is on his own planet."

Orkcrit

• SN Alumnus
  • wet noodle
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 02:16:10 PM »
I'm going to agree with naz on this one. I had a wall of text post typed up shiting on you (gem, enchants etc) .... but then I realized someone already ginvited this failure. G remove please.

Orkcrit

• SN Alumnus
  • wet noodle
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 06:08:16 PM »
I assume you want to raid since you are applying to a guild that is attempting to raid ICC. So I'm going to give you some tips on things you need to fix since your already in the guild.

1. Your gems... I don't care if you have a Ilvl200 heroic blue gear. You better put some epic gems in your gear. If you gear is that shitty (and it is your gear blows donkey cock) EVERY LITTLE bit will help.

2. Correct gems and enchanting... read EJ read shadow panther and fix your shit.

3. PVP shoulder enchants.....  This only shows that you have put no effort into the PVE aspect of this game. Hodir rep has been made extremely easy max out. There is no reason why you can not max this rep out in just a few hours of game play.

4. No minor glyphs... really? I mean really.

I could go on and on about why you are bad but I'm not. Please fix at a minimal the four things I listed before you show up to one of our raids.

edit

For fucks sake spend 30 gold and get a god damn belt buckle on your mother fucking belt.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 06:25:12 PM by Orkcrit »

Foxdouche

• SN Alumnus
  • wet noodle
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 11:11:45 PM »
LOL at least you YOU CAN'T SAY THATs posted it so i didn't have to be a dickhead to the kid.

Donnar

• Forum Admin
  • MaximumViper
  • CPL Whac-A-Mole Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2010, 02:30:01 AM »
Application Closed