Author Topic: Mirando - 80 Resto/Elemental Shaman  (Read 6363 times)

Mirando

• View Profile
Mirando - 80 Resto/Elemental Shaman
« on: February 27, 2010, 12:05:15 AM »
1. What is your gender, age, and real first name?

Female/24/Randi

2. What is the name, class, level, and spec of your main and Armory Link. Please also list any alts you frequently play.

Mirando- 80 Resto/Elemental Shaman
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&cn=Mirando

I will be logged out in my PvE resto set/spec.  My offspec is PvP elemental right now because I never had to respec in raids and since I’m new to the Shaman class I decided to do arenas with some friends to help refine my PvE skills.  I’m comfortable dpsing and going back to a PvE Elemental offspec if the guild needs me to.
PvP Ele stats- 5426 GS 24k hp 2900 sp 1120 resil
PvE Ele stats- 5122 GS 2650 sp 30% crit 678 haste hit capped

Jaunty- 80 Holy/Disc Priest
Mutechnosr- 80 Resto/Feral Druid
Xtort- 80 Arcane/Frost Mage
Bicep- 80 Arms/Prot warrior (Currently on MalGanis but I will be transferring him back to Illidan soon)

3. Give us an idea of your prior raid experience in WoW.

Vanilla- I played a warlock but I worked way too many hours to commit to a raiding schedule.  I logged on when I had free time to play with my friends and PvP.
BC- Rerolled a Holy Priest and completed every raid, pre-nerf and pre-attunement lift, until Sunwell. I raid lead Hyjal-Brutalus, however most of us typically raided 5-7 days a week throughout that expansion and we ended up taking a needed break after Brutalus. I got offers from other guilds to raid with them in Sunwell but it wasn’t that important to me at the time and I liked the guild I was in. I didn’t want to stir up any drama by continuing with another guild.
Wotlk- I continued playing my priest as a main and completed every raid through Ulduar and most of their respective hard modes on 10 and 25.  I was also a raid leader throughout Ulduar.  The guild broke up around June of last year and since then I’ve decided to stay on Illidan. I have only done 10m ToC and ICC runs and a few 25m pugs on different characters with my friends that have transferred here.

4. Please list your previous guilds and reasons for leaving them. If you'd prefer to keep the reasons private, please PM the reasons to one of our officers.

My characters are currently in several guilds with friends from Mal’ganis that I do 10 mans with <Malganis Drop Outs>, <Heal the Mages>, and <Fabulous Muscles>.  I played horde on Malganis since vanilla and recently faction/server changed to Illidan because I like it here. 
<Phase> was the last raiding guild I was in.  It was originally <Sword of Storms> but the officers decided that they wanted to make a progression based raiding guild so they reformed.  We had a lot of drama mostly because half of the members wanted to do hard modes and the other half didn’t want to.  A lot of people were burned out from raiding hardcore for the previous 4 years and ended up quitting.  Attendance dropped and the guild ended up disbanding.
<Relapse> was a reform guild towards the end of Burning Crusade and disband at the beginning of Wotlk because our GM and several other people decided they wanted to play casually this expansion.
<Anguish > was the guild I did all of my progression raiding with in BC.  They disbanded before Sunwell was released because our GM was burned out and didn’t want to recruit anymore.
Most of the people from these guilds I still keep in contact with and talk to regularly.

5. Please list any members of Serenity Now that you know.
I’m still relatively new to this server and don’t know anyone in Serenity Now.

6. Computer Hardware and Connection.

a. Processor:  Intel i7
b. System Ram: 6 GB
c. Video Card: NVIDIA Geforce 9800 GT
d. Connection:  Broadband 20 mbps
e. How stable is your internet? Does it disconnect you a lot, or hardly ever?  I rarely lag or get disconnected.  I get an average of  30 ms and 60 fps in game no matter where I am.  I also have another router and modem at my house from a different ISP in case Comcast screws up again.

7. Do you have a microphone to talk on Ventrilo? Yes, I have a mic and I’m usually always on vent when I’m online.

8. Can you make all of the following raid times, invites usually go out at 7:00 PM CST (Server Time) with the first pull at 7:30 PM CST. (Our raids generally last 3-4 hours)?

7:30 PM CST Monday - Yes
7:30 PM CST Tuesday - Yes
7:30 PM CST Thursday - Yes

9. If you could describe yourself in 3 expletives, what would they be? If you don't know what an expletive is, look it up. Friendly, dedicated, and prepared are not expletives.

Fucking cold-hearted bitch