Author Topic: Liferecycler 80 Warlock  (Read 16189 times)

Liferecycler

• View Profile
Liferecycler 80 Warlock
« on: January 02, 2010, 04:06:07 AM »

1.  What is your gender, age, and real first name?
    ~Male, 22, Chad

2.  What is the name, class, level, and spec of your main (Armory Link Preferred)?  Please also list any alts you frequently play.
    ~Liferecycler, Warlock, 80, Heavy Destro, and I don't regularly play any alts worth mentioning
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Liferecycler

3.  Give us an idea of your prior raid experience in WoW.
~Burning Crusade: Kara, Mag, Gruul, SSC, TK
  WOTLK: Naxx 10, Ony 10, Ony 25, OS 25, TOC 10, TOC 25

4.  Please list your previous guilds and reasons for leaving them.  If you'd prefer to keep the reasons private, please PM the reasons to one of our officers.
~Was in GMT Raiders along time ago and left when I left WoW for a break.
~Cursed and left because they don't do any of the raids they boasted in their recruitment speech

5.  Please list any members of Serenity Now that you know.
~Sadly none, but I hope to know them all

6. Computer Hardware and Connection.

~First Computer(Desktop and one I will be raiding on)
a. Processor: Core 2 Quad Q8200 2.66ghz
b. System Ram: 4 GB DDR2 Low Latency
c. Video Card: BFG 9800 GTX+ 1gb DDR3 vram
d. Connection: 16mbps business class cable
e. How stable is your internet? Does it disconnect you a lot, or hardly ever?
~Very stable, have only had it for 5 or so months, but it honestly hasn't truly gone out(their side and not my router)since I've had it.

Second(One I use to play when I go places..so I will be on more..Laptop)
a. Processor: Core 2 Duo e8200 2.66ghz
b. System Ram: 4 GB DDR2
c. Video Card: Nvidia Geforce GT 220M with CUDA 1GB DDR2 vram
d. Connection: 16mbps business class cable(when at home)
e. How stable is your internet? Does it disconnect you a lot, or hardly ever?
~Very stable, have only had it for 5 or so months, but it honestly hasn't truly gone out(their side and not my router)since I've had it.(again when at home)

7.  Do you have a microphone to talk on Ventrilo?
~Yes of course

8.  Can you make all of the following raid times, invites usually go out at 7:00 PM CST (Server Time) with the first pull at 7:30 PM CST. (Our raids generally last 3-4 hours)?

* 7:30 PM CST Monday
    * 7:30 PM CST Tuesday
    * 7:30 PM CST Thursday

~Can make them all with pleasure

9.  If you could describe yourself in 3 expletives, what would they be?  If you don't know what an expletive is, look it up.  Friendly, dedicated, and prepared are not expletives.
~Cumguzzling, Assraping, Douchebag

Donnar

• Forum Admin
  • MaximumViper
  • CPL Whac-A-Mole Champ
    • View Profile
Re: Liferecycler 80 Warlock
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 04:42:17 AM »
Gear is a bit behind in places, but that can be fixed.

gysepi

• SN Alumnus
  • wet noodle
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2010, 06:02:53 AM »
lacking in locks atm main reason ima say this   trial is jan the 5th a tuesday   25 icc     also ur guild i know alot of people and asked them bout u

BearforceOne

• Joe the Druid
  • SN Alumnus
  • wet noodle
  • GOT WOOD?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2010, 07:12:51 AM »
wow some one accually put in time on there app suprise.

Liferecycler

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2010, 03:14:40 AM »
I am extremely sorry I moved a couple days before I had to try out. I tried logging in on my friends wifi but I kept getting kicked off/lagged out.  I now have a very stable internet connection in my new home and can log on whenever needed.  I assure you nothing like that will ever happen again.

Donnar

• Forum Admin
  • MaximumViper
  • CPL Whac-A-Mole Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2010, 01:34:21 AM »
Since I can't post on his app:

He's either WAY over the hit cap or under by a decent amount depending on whether or not he had a Shadow Priest/Boomkin providing 3% hit debuff (2.5% over if there was one or .5% under if there wasn't).  Additionally he picked up 3% hit in his destro spec which puts hit WAY over the hit cap not matter how you look at it instead of going for 0/13/58 and picking up Imp Soul Leech and dropping Glyph of Life Tap for Glyph of Imp or Glyph of Incinerate.  He also chose Glyph of Immolate over Glyph of Incinerate which is far, far better.

I'm going to assume that his Affliction spec which is missing a Major Glyph (ie he has NEVER ever had one in that slot which is fucking pathetic) is a pvp spec.

His meta gem is fucking wrong.  All Warlock specs benefit most from the 2% crit damage meta.  He gemmed straight spellpower in a yellow slot instead of doing a Reckless gem (haste/SP) for the +5 SP socket bonus in his shoulders.  In fact all of his gemming is terrible.  Warlocks haven't gemmed straight SP since T7, it's Purified in blues, Reckless in yellows and Runed in red.  He doesn't have his belt socketed.  He has a hit enchant on his boots when he's already way over the cap instead of move speed which is better for survivability and DPS (you can't DPS if you're moving so getting where you're going faster increases DPS more at higher gear levels).

Darkmoon Card: Illusion is fucking terrible.  The ilvl 200 badge caster DPS trinket is better than it.

No shoulder enchant.  No helm enchant.  More fail.

His engineering isn't 400 thus he has no profession bonus from engineering (glove enchant).

Fucking pathetic overall.

Kraeden

• SN Alumnus
  • Postwhore
  • Eating ribs during raids since 09
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2010, 02:54:08 AM »
Only time you disobey socket colors is if it's a single socket and its blue, or the socket bonus isnt SP (or if theres like 2 blues or some shit)

Also he should keep Glyph of Life Tap IMO, but yes replace Immolate with Incinerate

Liferecycler

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2010, 03:47:02 AM »
Ok fixed my socketing issues, the head enchant, the moving speed enchant, the glyph, the meta gem, and the spec. Currently working on the engineering and the shoulder enchant. Anything else I need to improve on?

Kraeden

• SN Alumnus
  • Postwhore
  • Eating ribs during raids since 09
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2010, 07:10:05 AM »
Ok fixed my socketing issues, the head enchant, the moving speed enchant, the glyph, the meta gem, and the spec. Currently working on the engineering and the shoulder enchant. Anything else I need to improve on?

You still need to socket your belt

Liferecycler

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2010, 07:38:04 AM »
Ok its done.  I put a gem in it but knowing my current track record with decision making here its probably the wrong one.  Let me know about that and whatever else I need to improve on.  Thanks for the help.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 08:11:13 AM by Liferecycler »

cibo

• cute as fuck
  • SN Alumnus
  • Postwhore
  • >^.^<
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2010, 11:09:55 PM »

Glitz

• WoW Officer
  • wet noodle