Author Topic: retard who prob miss spelled words wrong named dktab "dk" dps app  (Read 8148 times)

dktab

• View Profile
1.  What is your gender, age, and real first name? 
Man
Michael

2.  What is the name, class, level, and spec of your main (Armory Link Preferred)?  Please also list any alts you frequently play.

Dktab death knight  blood  dps    http://www.wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=us&server=Illidan&name=dktab

and my alt toon  is

Untab  priest Shadow dps  http://www.wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=us&server=Illidan&name=untab

3.  Give us an idea of your prior raid experience in WoW.
i have  raided just about everything in game on my  death knight most was at lv 80  since i just started playing  this year  .
i havent downed yogg in 10/25 man  and im short first boss in  Icc 10  cuz i was asked to come in a group who only did first boss last week. I have dun os 3d a few times in 10 man . been farming totc 25 since sep 19th ish every week  and  have only got to faction champs in togc 10 .

4.  Please list your previous guilds and reasons for leaving them.  If you'd prefer to keep the reasons private, please PM the reasons to one of our officers.

I Xfered to illidan  server after my guild on shattered halls server disbanded name of that guild was  sinister

5.  Please list any members of Serenity Now that you know.

I do not think i know any  of u guys im  only on server  for like about 1 month or so.

6. Computer Hardware and Connection.

a. Processor: Phenom 9500 quad core 2.2ghz
b. System Ram: 4 gigs of Pny 
c. Video Card: Radion 3870
d. Connection:About  Dsl
e. How stable is your internet? Does it disconnect you a lot, or hardly ever?  hardly ever   

7.  Do you have a microphone to talk on Ventrilo?
I don't have a mic at the moment i tryed 3 def brands of mic's  i think it might b  due  to  i use hdmi  for my audio  to my tv then out to my sround sound .
so i have been  trying to work that out .

8.  Can you make all of the following raid times, invites usually go out at 7:00 PM CST (Server Time) with the first pull at 7:30 PM CST. (Our raids generally last 3-4 hours)?

* 7:30 PM CST Monday      Yes
    * 7:30 PM CST Tuesday     yes
    * 7:30 PM CST Thursday    yes

9.  If you could describe yourself in 3 expletives, what would they be?  If you don't know what an expletive is, look it up.  Friendly, dedicated, and prepared are not expletives.
dipshit , asshole, cocksucker

also thank u for takeing time to look over my app  ;D

gysepi

• SN Alumnus
  • wet noodle
    • View Profile
Re: retard who prob miss spelled words wrong named dktab "dk" dps app
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 01:16:55 AM »
trial is tuesday 7:30  25 ICC

gysepi

• SN Alumnus
  • wet noodle
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 01:46:18 AM »
i lied ur fucking bad i hate u

images

• Falsewar ver 2.0?
  • SN Alumnus
  • A bit slutty
  • images#1320 Playing D3 seasonal and Hearthstone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2009, 06:27:41 AM »