Author Topic: Sideproject-Ret scrub  (Read 9726 times)

Sideproject

• View Profile
Sideproject-Ret scrub
« on: October 01, 2009, 05:13:08 AM »
Please read each question carefully and respond appropriately.  Not all questions are what they may seem to be at first glance

1.  What is your gender, age, and real first name?
Male, 23, Zachariah or Zack

2.  What is the name, class, level, and spec of your main?  Please also list any alts you frequently play.
Sideproject, Pally, Level 80, Ret

3.  Give us an idea of your prior raid experience in WoW.
Xfered over here from bleeding hollow, went through sunwell/bt on my shaman, began playing a pally, and never looked back. WotLK i have done Uld, and ToC 25 normal.

4.  Please list your previous guilds and reasons for leaving them.  If you'd prefer to keep the reasons private, please PM the reasons to one of our officers.
Im in laceratus right now, beacuse my brother is raiding with them, not really feeling the vibe and i guess they had a big breakup, wo know im like a man without a country.

5.  Do you currently have any open applications to other guilds? Negative

6.  Please list any members of Serenity Now that you know.
Umm i did a 25man naxx pug with Zallious i belive is his name today and a few other members of your guild, I think ones name was voidpants as well.

7. Computer Hardware and Connection.

a. Processor: 3.2
b. System Ram: 4gigs
c. Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 9400
d. Connection: Cable
e. How stable is your internet? Does it disconnect you a lot, or hardly ever?
Negative, its solid 95% of the time.

8.  Do you have a microphone to talk on Ventrilo?
Yep

9.  What's your normal playing schedule, and what timezone do you live in?  Can you make all of the following raid times, invites usually go out at 7:00 PM CST (Server Time) with the first pull at 7:30 PM CST. (Our raids generally last 3-4 hours)?
I work in the oil and gas industry as a completions engineer, but starting the 2nd week of october we will be doing nothing, so until then its up in the air but after the 15th ill be on whenever needed.

7:30 PM CST Monday
7:30 PM CST Tuesday
7:30 PM CST Thursday

10. Gear, Spec., and Professions.

A. Please link your armory so we can see your gear and spec.  You should be wearing your PVE gear and be specced accordingly.  If you are not, please let us know what your PVE gear and spec are like.
Armory wont pick my char up atm due to the fact i just xfered over here. But its ret, and good gears :D

B. What are your professions and are the maxed out. If they are not maxed out, then why not?
450 BS/ 413 JC just got jc like a week ago so its a work in progress

C. Is you gear fully gemmed and enchanted. If not then you should probably do that before you apply.
yes

11.  Tell us why you want to be a member of SN.
Well to be honest, i wanna play with some cool people, i xfered here to play with some rl friends and my brother in laceratus and they are gunna go horde, im not down to do that so now im flyin solo.

12.  If you could describe yourself in 3 expletives, what would they be?  If you don't know what an expletive is, look it up.  Friendly, dedicated, and prepared are not expletives.
Fuckin, Fightin, Pussy- Igniting.

13.  If your penis/vagina was a WoW zone/instance , what would it be and why?  (Example: The Barrens, because it never gets wet.)
Terrokar Forest- Because its dark, gloomy, and a bad place to be around after dark.

14. If you walked in on your best friend, your brother, and your dog in a Man-Dog-Man train would you still love your best friend?  Your Brother?  Your dog? That shit is gayer than a bag of dicks, Id walk in and ask what kind of dog and pony show they were running, and prolly missle kick both of them and return the favor by starting a facebook group dedicated to their humilation.

Wimbly

• SN Alumnus
  • A bit slutty
    • View Profile
Re: Sideproject-Ret scrub
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 05:18:09 AM »
Inviting as a backup raider/competition. Gear is nice, checked it out in game.

Indira

• doesn't like you.
  • SN Alumnus
  • Postwhore
  • HIGHEST GEAR SCORE EVER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 05:45:28 AM »
...prolly missle kick both of them...

awesome.

and if you can, id put together an offset prot set. itd be pretty useful to have another peachy since hes busy with school.

lol grape drank

Sideproject

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 05:50:02 AM »
yeah i will, i got a somewhat of one now, just gotta gem and enchant, so gimmie a few days and ill have one

void

• SN Alumnus
  • wet noodle
  • Aquinos v2.0(beta)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009, 11:46:20 PM »
I remember this kid from that naxx. He was good shit. Lots of big numbers.
RussBus: prego chicks can be hot
Void: ...
RussBus: plus you cant knock them up

Donnar

• Forum Admin
  • MaximumViper
  • CPL Whac-A-Mole Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2009, 04:57:27 AM »
Might be good.. But never see him.  ::)

Donnar