Author Topic: The Funeral Video...GENIUS!  (Read 11960 times)

slynch1980

• View Profile
The Funeral Video...GENIUS!
« on: August 08, 2010, 02:14:48 AM »
Hey guys! I had just heard about this from a buddy of mine. Now bear in mind I don't play WOW. Never have, never will. I do first person shooters, the Battlefield franchise mostly. 1942, Vietnam, and BF2. But my buddy does wow and he told me about this funeral thing. I have to go  on record and say YOU GUYS FUCKING ROCK! What you guys did is so awesome and badass it almost makes me want to put down my M1 Garand and pick up a sword, lol.

Seriously, I would have done exactly the same. If people want to be stupid and retarded inside a game, they get what they deserve. I mean seriously WTF were they thinking? If some idiots came on an Omaha beach server and tried to do a funeral for their friend I can guarantee you they would be slaughter, tea bagged and ridiculed. Right on you for doing the right thing! Keep it up! Stupid people are everywhere, and they need to learn(preferably in the most brutal and merciless way possible!).

You guys are epic!

Gwynnie

• Fuck you, YOU CAN'T SAY THAT
  • WoW Officer
  • MaximumViper
  • JIHAD
    • View Profile
Re: The Funeral Video...GENIUS!
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 06:04:35 PM »
I'm holding my sword right now.

"It's so hot up in the club that I ain't got no shoes on."

Natalyas

• SN Alumnus
  • Postwhore
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 01:04:05 AM »
Hey guys! I had just heard about this from a buddy of mine. Now bear in mind I don't play WOW. Never have, never will. I do first person shooters, the Battlefield franchise mostly. 1942, Vietnam, and BF2. But my buddy does wow and he told me about this funeral thing. I have to go  on record and say YOU GUYS FUCKING ROCK! What you guys did is so awesome and badass it almost makes me want to put down my M1 Garand and pick up a sword, lol.

Seriously, I would have done exactly the same. If people want to be stupid and retarded inside a game, they get what they deserve. I mean seriously WTF were they thinking? If some idiots came on an Omaha beach server and tried to do a funeral for their friend I can guarantee you they would be slaughter, tea bagged and ridiculed. Right on you for doing the right thing! Keep it up! Stupid people are everywhere, and they need to learn(preferably in the most brutal and merciless way possible!).

You guys are epic!

Inspecting sewers and shit

Oxiclean

• SN Alumnus
  • Dumber than Salbert
  • Fuck the mics. Give me a bass check.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 02:59:39 AM »
glad we got 2 no which gms u lik n stuff bro

well ttyl
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 03:01:48 AM by Oxiclean »
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

sattawut

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2010, 06:08:21 AM »
Well !! what do you all say about this site...
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 06:12:01 AM by sattawut »