Author Topic: Toxiin - 80 Rogue  (Read 5920 times)

Toxiin

• View Profile
Toxiin - 80 Rogue
« on: March 03, 2010, 03:39:57 PM »

1.  What is your gender, age, and real first name?

Male, 22, Charles

2.  What is the name, class, level, and spec of your main and Armory Link. Please also list any alts you frequently play.
Luxurian, Warlock, 80, Destro - Horde Illidan.    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&cn=Luxurian
I'm applying with my alt, as he's slowly but surely turning into my main

Toxiin, Rogue, 80, (Currently sub, switching to Assassination raid spec when I get a nice dagger.) http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&cn=Toxiin

3.  Give us an idea of your prior raid experience in WoW.
Been playing since day 1. Cleared MC, ONY (new & old) Naxx, partial BWL/ulduar. 10 & 25m TOC, 5/12 ICC 10, 1/12 ICC25 and every single heroic.

4.  Please list your previous guilds and reasons for leaving them.  If you'd prefer to keep the reasons private, please PM the reasons to one of our officers.
This isn't a matter of privacy... But I haven't been in any serious raiding guilds since MC days, and I smoke quite a bit of weed so I've forgotten the names.

5.  Please list any members of Serenity Now that you know.
Personally, none. Though I was talking to Setus (sp) and he encouraged me to apply.

6. Computer Hardware and Connection.

a. Processor: 2.2 ghz
b. System Ram: 2gb
c. Video Card: Nvidia 9800 gtx + 1gb card
d. Connection: Cable - 10mb/s
e. How stable is your internet? Does it disconnect you a lot, or hardly ever? Hardly ever, but I use Rogers so it does happen sometimes.

7.  Do you have a microphone to talk on Ventrilo?
Yes I do

8.  Can you make all of the following raid times, invites usually go out at 7:00 PM CST (Server Time) with the first pull at 7:30 PM CST. (Our raids generally last 3-4 hours)?
Usually I can, but I'm in Film School, so sometimes I won't be able to, so I guess i'm applying as a part-time applicant?? If I can't make the raid time, I will know in advance so it's not like i'd bail last minute or anything.

9.  If you could describe yourself in 3 expletives, what would they be?  If you don't know what an expletive is, look it up.  Friendly, dedicated, and prepared are not expletives.
I hope I got the right definition... lol
Raid-slut, Vent-hoe, Ball-buster.  (don't ask why they're all hyphenated, because I don't know.)

**Just a note, I am aware that Toxiin is under-geared for raiding, however I won't be in around two weeks. I'm just trying to find a good guild as I gear myself up, so I can smoothly transition into raiding. Also, It helps to have people to pug some heroics with! Anyways, I'll pop on vent later tonight to talk to someone 'in person'**