Author Topic: Authentix -- 80 Combat Rogue  (Read 8725 times)

klax

Authentix -- 80 Combat Rogue
« on: March 01, 2010, 03:38:42 PM »
1.  What is your gender, age, and real first name?
Male, 22, Ryan

2.  What is the name, class, level, and spec of your main and Armory Link. Please also list any alts you frequently play.
Authentix, Rogue, Combat. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered Halls&n=Authentix  |   I have a 80 alt druid on illidan.. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Minormistake

3.  Give us an idea of your prior raid experience in WoW.
Lvl 60: MC-Twin Emps in AQ40 (on my druid)  Lvl 70: Kara-BT full clear (on my rogue)  Lvl 80: Naxx-Blood Council on 25 man ICC (Rogue)

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/2j7ex5l5pxqsj25q/sum/damageDone/?s=7081&e=7369
This is a log from festergut. It is really the only one i could find that has me in it, and it's from about a month ago. My gear/dps HAS improved since then, pulling 9.7 on deathbringer last week (but of course it's not on wol >.>).

4.  Please list your previous guilds and reasons for leaving them.  If you'd prefer to keep the reasons private, please PM the reasons to one of our officers.
I transferred to this realm, Shattered Halls,  a few months ago, and it was a huge mistake. Every guild i've been in has disbanded or fell apart, and as of late my current guild is having attendance issues and a guild leader who got caught putting in apps to guilds on different servers. I just want to get the fuck out.

5.  Please list any members of Serenity Now that you know.
None.

6. Computer Hardware and Connection.

a. Processor: Core 2 Duo CPU T7500 2.2GHz
b. System Ram: 2GB
c. Video Card: 128.0 MB NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M
d. Connection: Optimum Online. (cable)
e. How stable is your internet? Does it disconnect you a lot, or hardly ever? hardly ever. very stable connection.

7.  Do you have a microphone to talk on Ventrilo?
Yes.

8.  Can you make all of the following raid times, invites usually go out at 7:00 PM CST (Server Time) with the first pull at 7:30 PM CST. (Our raids generally last 3-4 hours)?

* 7:30 PM CST Monday
    * 7:30 PM CST Tuesday
    * 7:30 PM CST Thursday

Yes.

9.  If you could describe yourself in 3 expletives, what would they be?  If you don't know what an expletive is, look it up.  Friendly, dedicated, and prepared are not expletives.
Fuck your mom.

Yes, I will be a server transfer, and yes i can play my druid for raids if you need a boomkin instead of my rogue, even tho his gear is shit. I also like to drink. A lot.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 04:11:14 PM by klax »

gysepi

• SN Alumnus
  • wet noodle
    • View Profile
Re: Authentix -- 80 Combat Rogue
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 12:14:32 AM »
talk to setus in game

Foxdouche

• SN Alumnus
  • wet noodle
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 06:35:41 AM »
Transfer your toon, you are in for sure. You are geared and we do not have 1 rogue in the guild right now that raids often.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 06:37:34 AM by Foxdouche »

Donnar

• Forum Admin
  • MaximumViper
  • CPL Whac-A-Mole Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2010, 02:29:26 AM »
Application Closed