Author Topic: Lollipopkid -- 80 Shaman  (Read 6567 times)

lollipopkid

• View Profile
Lollipopkid -- 80 Shaman
« on: February 27, 2010, 08:38:29 PM »
1.  What is your gender, age, and real first name? Male, 18, George

2.  What is the name, class, level, and spec of your main and Armory Link. Please also list any alts you frequently play.
Lollìpopkid , Shaman, 80, enhance (off resto).  --- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&cn=Loll%C3%ACpopkid--- i dont have ne alts on this server b/c i had recently server transfered

3.  Give us an idea of your prior raid experience in WoW.
I've raided ever since pre - BC when MC was the endgame content. I've been raiding endgame ever since then. Now im up to Put25 and Blood Council25 in ICC25.

4.  Please list your previous guilds and reasons for leaving them.  If you'd prefer to keep the reasons private, please PM the reasons to one of our officers.
I used to be a raid leader in my previous guild but the guild broke up due to private reasons that can be explained ingame.
Now im on Illidan :D

5.  Please list any members of Serenity Now that you know. Setus :P hes a G.

6. Computer Hardware and Connection.

a. Processor: i7 quad core
b. System Ram: 2.9gig hertz
c. Video Card: evga gtx295
d. Connection: 12meg DSL
e. How stable is your internet? Does it disconnect you a lot, or hardly ever? I dont not disconnect alot but every like 4-5 hours ill just lose my connection once but never happens in raids lol.

7.  Do you have a microphone to talk on Ventrilo? Thats how i ran my guild :). yes i do.

8.  Can you make all of the following raid times, invites usually go out at 7:00 PM CST (Server Time) with the first pull at 7:30 PM CST. (Our raids generally last 3-4 hours)? yep yep.

•7:30 PM CST Monday
•7:30 PM CST Tuesday
•7:30 PM CST Thursday

9.  If you could describe yourself in 3 expletives, what would they be?  If you don't know what an expletive is, look it up.  Friendly, dedicated, and prepared are not expletives.
shithead, dumbass, fucking rtard
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 08:46:38 PM by lollipopkid »

gysepi

• SN Alumnus
  • wet noodle
    • View Profile
Re: Lollipopkid -- 80 Shaman
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 09:04:01 PM »
guys good have references and ive heroiced with him inv gogo