Author Topic: Dyldeaux 80 prot pally  (Read 7418 times)

Dyldeaux

• View Profile
Dyldeaux 80 prot pally
« on: February 27, 2010, 12:42:01 AM »
1. What is your gender, age, and real first name?

male/30/Kris

2. What is the name, class, level, and spec of your main and Armory Link. Please also list any alts you frequently play.

Dyldeaux paladin 80 prot
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&cn=Dyldeaux

I have been playing Horde for the past 3+ years. So it's been awhile since I have had a main on ally side.

3. Give us an idea of your prior raid experience in WoW.

Vanilla- I played a Nelf priest raided when I could.  Upto AQ20 when it was cool.
BC- T5/T6 content as a Belf pally and have been hooked on protadin ever since.
Wotlk- 4/12 icc 10m 2/12 icc 25m and all prior content 10 and 25 man

4. Please list your previous guilds and reasons for leaving them. If you'd prefer to keep the reasons private, please PM the reasons to one of our officers.

I am new to the server I rolled here to due to a large number of friends from work who also are on this server, so I have not really been in any real guild thus far.

5. Please list any members of Serenity Now that you know.
I am very new to the server (maybe 2 months since I zoned in for the first time as an Alliance pallly at the ripe age of level 1)

6. Computer Hardware and Connection.

a. Processor:  AMD Phenom II x4 965
b. System Ram: 8 GB 1066 DDR2
c. Video Card: ATI 5850 1gb GDDR5
d. Connection:  Broadband 6 mb/s
e. How stable is your internet? Does it disconnect you a lot, or hardly ever?  I rarely lag or get disconnected.

7. Do you have a microphone to talk on Ventrilo?

Yes, I have a mic and vent.

8. Can you make all of the following raid times, invites usually go out at 7:00 PM CST (Server Time) with the first pull at 7:30 PM CST. (Our raids generally last 3-4 hours)?

7:30 PM CST Monday - Yes
7:30 PM CST Tuesday - Yes
7:30 PM CST Thursday - It might be close (work until 7 on that day and queue times seem to be about 40 min at that time)

9. If you could describe yourself in 3 expletives, what would they be? If you don't know what an expletive is, look it up. Friendly, dedicated, and prepared are not expletives.

The only thing that comes to mind in answering this question is to quote Eminem with "Fuck shit ass bitch YOU CAN'T SAY THAT, shooby-de-doo-wop."  Expletive if I do say so myself.

Glitz

• WoW Officer
  • wet noodle
    • View Profile
Re: Dyldeaux 80 prot pally
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 04:49:54 AM »
I'm sorry, but at this time we are very full on tanks.

Dyldeaux

• View Profile
Re: Dyldeaux 80 prot pally
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 07:45:57 PM »
Fair enough.   I'll keep checking back in from time to time.  Hit me up if you need me.