Author Topic: Recreating dreams?  (Read 48672 times)

Longstreet

• 42 stars, 42 posts
  • YOU CAN'T SAY THAT
  • wet noodle
  • Apping? PM me 'Jected' to start a raiding trial.
    • View Profile
    • Click me
Recreating dreams?
« on: January 31, 2010, 11:09:22 AM »
Does anyone know anything about recreating dreams?  The other night I had a dream where I was in Pandora and I woke up in the middle of it.  But in that first second of waking up I felt the greatest feeling of bliss I have ever experienced. 

Before I went to bed that night I watched Fringe, had a few Sierra Mists, and took and Advil.  I tried watching the same episode, drinking the same drink and taking an Advil in the hopes of recreating the dream.  It has not worked so far.

So I just want to know if any of you guys know anything about this sort of thing, any information would be very helpful.   I will try pretty much anything to get that second of bliss back.

nazgull

• SN Alumnus
  • Postwhore
    • View Profile
Re: Recreating dreams?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 06:30:54 PM »
Not going to happen bro. Might if you watch Avatar every day.
"Sometimes, I think nazgull is on his own planet."

Laygo

• SN Alumnus
  • Postwhore
  • Laygo + G15 = Best SN Tank Ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 07:40:47 PM »
Does anyone know anything about recreating dreams?  The other night I had a dream where I was in Pandora and I woke up in the middle of it.  But in that first second of waking up I felt the greatest feeling of bliss I have ever experienced. 

Before I went to bed that night I watched Fringe, had a few Sierra Mists, and took and Advil.  I tried watching the same episode, drinking the same drink and taking an Advil in the hopes of recreating the dream.  It has not worked so far.

So I just want to know if any of you guys know anything about this sort of thing, any information would be very helpful.   I will try pretty much anything to get that second of bliss back.

I found a way to recreate my dreams. I've been dropping 2 drops of acid into each of my eyes and then cutting thin slits into my thighs. The mixture of acid and the cutting forces me to pass out and pushes my soul into that of an avatar. I can speak to the forest and love the trees.

Longstreet

• 42 stars, 42 posts
  • YOU CAN'T SAY THAT
  • wet noodle
    • View Profile
    • Click me
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 08:09:59 PM »

I found a way to recreate my dreams. I've been dropping 2 drops of acid into each of my eyes and then cutting thin slits into my thighs. The mixture of acid and the cutting forces me to pass out and pushes my soul into that of an avatar. I can speak to the forest and love the trees.

Hmmm, interesting.  I wonder if our dreams would ever be linked up if I ever become one with Pandora.

Pling

• SN Alumnus
  • Dumber than Salbert
  • Some YOU CAN'T SAY THAT stole my stars!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 01:05:11 AM »

And this is why we didnt talk to laygo for years.

Gwynnie

• Fuck you, YOU CAN'T SAY THAT
  • WoW Officer
  • MaximumViper
  • JIHAD
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2010, 06:38:16 AM »
I also want to fuck a blue forest creature.

"It's so hot up in the club that I ain't got no shoes on."

Slighter

• I would suck Steve Jobs' penis if I had the chance
  • SN Alumnus
  • MaximumViper
  • Women Haters Club - President
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2010, 01:39:59 PM »
I also want to fuck a blue forest creature.

Who doesn't? That'd be so hawt.

Oxiclean

• SN Alumnus
  • Dumber than Salbert
  • Fuck the mics. Give me a bass check.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2010, 08:31:14 PM »
The feeling of bliss might have been somehow related to the DMT (intense psychedelic) in your brain, which some people think is the cause of visualization in dreams. Other psychedelics (mushrooms and LSD in my experience) give you intense euphoria / inner peace / bliss like feelings, as well as Ecstasy. If you wanted to recreate that feeling that's my degenerate suggestion.
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Natalyas

• SN Alumnus
  • Postwhore
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2010, 02:40:01 AM »

Aside from Realizing you are dreaming, while you are dreaming, you can't really recreate dreams
Inspecting sewers and shit

Longstreet

• 42 stars, 42 posts
  • YOU CAN'T SAY THAT
  • wet noodle
    • View Profile
    • Click me
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2010, 02:44:53 AM »
DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN'T DO

Natalyas

• SN Alumnus
  • Postwhore
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2010, 10:57:35 AM »

whoa guy

I love realizing when I'm dreaming though. You get to do all kinds of crazy shit.

Doon

• Lord of the Beards
  • SN Alumnus
  • Postwhore
  • Exterminate all rational thought.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2010, 06:55:16 AM »
Well then

images

• Falsewar ver 2.0?
  • SN Alumnus
  • A bit slutty
  • images#1320 Playing D3 seasonal and Hearthstone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2010, 06:23:38 AM »

whoa guy

I love realizing when I'm dreaming though. You get to do all kinds of crazy shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlRwEApFr98

Longstreet

• 42 stars, 42 posts
  • YOU CAN'T SAY THAT
  • wet noodle
    • View Profile
    • Click me
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2010, 06:28:06 AM »

whoa guy

Made it 9 seconds in... cliffs?

Pling

• SN Alumnus
  • Dumber than Salbert
  • Some YOU CAN'T SAY THAT stole my stars!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2010, 10:23:48 PM »

whoa guy

some fag talks about dreams

Bigbert

• Dumber than Salbert
  • WoW Officer
  • MaximumViper
  • "Making Kids Gquit Since 2004"
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2010, 11:33:21 PM »

whoa guy

I made it 11 seconds, got nothing

Pat

• SN Alumnus
  • A bit slutty
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2010, 01:47:58 AM »
That's really cool street.. that's happened to me before.

When you sleep, your pineal gland is active, and during that it is said that DMT is released. DMT will cause intense feelings of bliss like you described. You can't recreate it because we can never have the exact same experience two times.. even in dreams. Your brain must have been ready to be in that state. The only thing you could do to try to get that feeling back is to do the following.

Sit down, and hold the intention of going back to that dream state. Remember what it felt like, remember the dream vividly.. the things you saw, heard, tasted, felt, etc. Make them as active in your brain as you could. Keep sitting there and just try to bring that awareness back into your body. Meditate on it for a while, see where it takes you. Don't force anything, but just sit.

I like to write all my dreams down. It's weird some of them will start to connect, and even more so they can connect with others dreams.

Dreams are said to be a link between your subconscious mind. A lot of insight has been shown to me through dreams for problems I've been facing, what choice to make, etc. Take it as you will!

hope I could help aaron
This is that time.

Longstreet

• 42 stars, 42 posts
  • YOU CAN'T SAY THAT
  • wet noodle
    • View Profile
    • Click me
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2010, 06:04:25 AM »
WHADDUP PAT

This was a troll post lol

Oxiclean

• SN Alumnus
  • Dumber than Salbert
  • Fuck the mics. Give me a bass check.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2010, 12:08:01 PM »
got me
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Laygo

• SN Alumnus
  • Postwhore
  • Laygo + G15 = Best SN Tank Ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2010, 02:16:36 PM »

When you sleep, your pineal gland is active, and during that it is said that DMT is released. DMT will cause intense feelings of bliss like you described. You can't recreate it because we can never have the exact same experience two times.. even in dreams. Your brain must have been ready to be in that state. The only thing you could do to try to get that feeling back is to do the following.

Sit down, and hold the intention of going back to that dream state. Remember what it felt like, remember the dream vividly.. the things you saw, heard, tasted, felt, etc. Make them as active in your brain as you could. Keep sitting there and just try to bring that awareness back into your body. Meditate on it for a while, see where it takes you. Don't force anything, but just sit.

I like to write all my dreams down. It's weird some of them will start to connect, and even more so they can connect with others dreams.

Dreams are said to be a link between your subconscious mind. A lot of insight has been shown to me through dreams for problems I've been facing, what choice to make, etc. Take it as you will!

hope I could help aaron

So pat, what do your dreams say about fucking trannies?

Pat

• SN Alumnus
  • A bit slutty
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2010, 07:52:19 PM »

hope I could help aaron

So pat, what do your dreams say about fucking trannies?

Your having dreams about fucking trannies? Thats your thing, you gotta decide what they mean.
This is that time.

Nisher

• SN Alumnus
  • wet noodle
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2010, 09:36:28 PM »
fry on some DMT

Deuce

• SN Alumnus
  • wet noodle
  • BAD MOTHER FUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2010, 06:05:44 PM »
i've studied dreams / dreaming thoroughly. i've been able to create or recreate specific dreams, force myself into dreamless sleep, control the dream, have the dream in color or b/w. it takes lots of practice, and you need to study about how dreams work, and meditate before you fall asleep

Natalyas

• SN Alumnus
  • Postwhore
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2010, 04:10:28 AM »
Are you ready for an infosplosion?

amaiyuuki

• wet noodle
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2011, 05:36:02 AM »
hey r u that gun dude on tv news who shot that congress woman person?