Author Topic: Chewgrizzly 80-Fury/Arms Warrior  (Read 3217 times)

Chewgrizzly

• View Profile
Chewgrizzly 80-Fury/Arms Warrior
« on: December 01, 2009, 11:35:58 PM »
1.   What is your gender, age, and real first name?-  Zack, Male, 20

2.  What is the name, class, level, and spec of your main (Armory Link Preferred)?  Please also list any alts you frequently play.
-My warrior is named Chewgrizzly, right now I am fury for raid and arms for pvp. I just Transferred and changed my Character name, so it’s not yet showing up on the armory.  Boots and weapons are only gear that need serious upgrading, 4.5-5k dps depending on fight.

3.  Give us an idea of your prior raid experience in WoW.
-I have experience with my Holy paladin Boramir in BC raids, I have full cleared Kara, SSC, TK, BT and Sunwell up to twins pre- nerf of course.
-With my Warrior Chewgrizzly, I have full cleared Naxx 10/25 man, VOA, 25 man 3 drake OS, 10/25 EoE, Uludar up to Kologarn ( when Uludar came out I was to busy in school to raid) Full clear of 10/25 man ToC.

4.  Please list your previous guilds and reasons for leaving them.  If you'd prefer to keep the reasons private, please PM the reasons to one of our officers.
-Most recent guild on Drak’Theron was Crimson Blades, also Organized Chaos before they disbanded.  Crimson Blades was not a serious raiding guild and had problems filling raids, I gave them full notice of my transfer and had no hard feelings when I left.

5.  Please list any members of Serenity Now that you know.
I go to college and am close friends with Bearforceone.

6. Computer Hardware and Connection.
I use a HP DV9000 Laptop

a. Processor: AMD Turion 64 X2 dual-core processor
b. System Ram: 2 GB
c. Video Card: NVIDIA GForce Go 8600 discrete graphics with 256MB dedicated DDR2 VRAM
d. Connection: I use Bearforceone’s internet to raid not sure on specs.
e. How stable is your internet? Does it disconnect you a lot, or hardly ever?
I have never had a problem with Bearforceone’s internet, and I know he raids with SN frequently and has few problems.

7.  Do you have a microphone to talk on Ventrilo?
-Of course

8.  Can you make all of the following raid times, invites usually go out at 7:00 PM CST (Server Time) with the first pull at 7:30 PM CST. (Our raids generally last 3-4 hours)?

* 7:30 PM CST Monday
    * 7:30 PM CST Tuesday
    * 7:30 PM CST Thursday
-I can attend all Raids.

9.  If you could describe yourself in 3 expletives, what would they be?  If you don't know what an expletive is, look it up.  Friendly, dedicated, and prepared are not expletives.
- Drunk YOU CAN'T SAY THATwrangling Clamslammer
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 01:38:58 AM by Chewgrizzly »

gysepi

• SN Alumnus
  • wet noodle
    • View Profile
Re: Chewgrizzly 80-Fury/Arms Warrior
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 01:55:53 AM »
whisper setus in game so i can get more info

gysepi

• SN Alumnus
  • wet noodle