Author Topic: Hádes Frost DK Tank  (Read 5958 times)

Hades

• View Profile
Hádes Frost DK Tank
« on: November 11, 2009, 03:48:50 AM »
1.  What is your gender, age, and real first name?

Male, 25, Ian

2.  What is the name, class, level, and spec of your main (Armory Link Preferred)?  Please also list any alts you frequently play.

Hádes (alt+0225 for the á) level 80 Death Knight Frost. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=H%C3%A1des
I do a lot of pvp as well so armory may have me in my pvp gear but my tanking stats are 38k HP, 23.8% dodge and 20.4% parry.

3.  Give us an idea of your prior raid experience in WoW.

I previously played a lock and cleared all level 60 content except naxx and all level 70 content except sunwell with only the first two bosses down. For Wrath I have been playing both my lock and dk and cleared ulduar on my lock and dps/tanked most fights on my dk. I have currently cleared ToC 10/25 on my dk tanking all the fights and ToGC 10 killing everything except anub.

4.  Please list your previous guilds and reasons for leaving them.  If you'd prefer to keep the reasons private, please PM the reasons to one of our officers.

I am currently in Felony which I am planning on leaving as I find more and more that it is full of retards who are getting carried by a couple of good players.

5.  Please list any members of Serenity Now that you know.

6. Computer Hardware and Connection.

a. Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU 2.4GHz
b. System Ram: 4GB
c. Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTS
d. Connection: High Speed Cable Internet
e. How stable is your internet? Does it disconnect you a lot, or hardly ever? Hardly ever.

7.  Do you have a microphone to talk on Ventrilo? Yes.

8.  Can you make all of the following raid times, invites usually go out at 7:00 PM CST (Server Time) with the first pull at 7:30 PM CST. (Our raids generally last 3-4 hours)? Yes.

•7:30 PM CST Monday
•7:30 PM CST Tuesday
•7:30 PM CST Thursday

9.  If you could describe yourself in 3 expletives, what would they be?  If you don't know what an expletive is, look it up.  Friendly, dedicated, and prepared are not expletives.

Asshole
Jackass
Bastard

gysepi

• SN Alumnus
  • wet noodle
    • View Profile
Re: Hádes Frost DK Tank
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 06:28:16 PM »
as of now we are full on tanks sry

nazgull

• SN Alumnus
  • Postwhore
    • View Profile
Re: Hádes Frost DK Tank
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 01:57:23 PM »
as of now we are full on tanks sry

Are we? We don't have any showing up on raids. INCLUDING YOUR SORRY ASS.
"Sometimes, I think nazgull is on his own planet."