Author Topic: Flale-80 balance druid  (Read 13873 times)

Flale

• View Profile
Flale-80 balance druid
« on: September 20, 2009, 01:07:51 AM »
1.  What is your gender, age, and real first name? male, 17, Zach

2.  What is the name, class, level, and spec of your main?  Please also list any alts you frequently play. Flale-80-balance druid, my alt is Aristia-63-death knight

3.  Give us an idea of your prior raid experience in WoW. ive been in every raid in WOTLK but the only raids i havent finished are ulduar and TOC(i have attempted all bosses in toc, i just jumped in at random times after the raid already started)

4.  Please list your previous guilds and reasons for leaving them.  If you'd prefer to keep the reasons private, please PM the reasons to one of our officers. Perseverance was my only previous raiding guild. i left them because i couldnt make their raid times and i didnt like some of the officers cause they were assholes

5.  Do you currently have any open applications to other guilds? no

6.  Please list any members of Serenity Now that you know. the only one i actually know is Terryfox, a paly, but im not sure if he is still in

7. Computer Hardware and Connection.

a. Processor: intel (R) pentium(R) D CPU
b. System Ram: 4 gigs
c. Video Card: Radeon X1300/X1550 Series
d. Connection: comcast-Linksys router-30 to 200 ping average
e. How stable is your internet? Does it disconnect you a lot, or hardly ever? it will disconnect every now and then but for the most part i avoid disconnecting in raids

8.  Do you have a microphone to talk on Ventrilo? yes, logitech headset

9.  What's your normal playing schedule, and what timezone do you live in?  Can you make all of the following raid times, invites usually go out at 7:00 PM CST (Server Time) with the first pull at 7:30 PM CST. (Our raids generally last 3-4 hours)? CTS, im free mondays(except for some which i can let you know ahead of time due to tennis), tuesdays i can make, as well as thursdays. note i have to be in bed by 10:30 server due to school

* 7:30 PM CST Monday
    * 7:30 PM CST Tuesday
    * 7:30 PM CST Thursday

10. Gear, Spec., and Professions. 200-226, balance, professions are mining and herbalism(ill be switching herbalism to jewelcrafting because my herbalism is low and id rather do JC since i have mining 450

A. Please link your armory so we can see your gear and spec.  You should be wearing your PVE gear and be specced accordingly.  If you are not, please let us know what your PVE gear and spec are like. http://www.wowarmory.com/search.xml?searchQuery=flale&searchType=all

B. What are your professions and are the maxed out. If they are not maxed out, then why not? mining is 450, and herbalism is like 100(i dont know why i havent taken time to level this but im switching to jewelcrafting so it wont matter)

C. Is you gear fully gemmed and enchanted. If not then you should probably do that before you apply. yes

11.  Tell us why you want to be a member of SN. because i need a good guild(better than fuckin "perseverance", and im sooo tired of pugs

12.  If you could describe yourself in 3 expletives, what would they be?  If you don't know what an expletive is, look it up.  Friendly, dedicated, and prepared are not expletives. pussy fuckin, shitfaced drinking, not gay guy <---

13.  If your penis/vagina was a WoW zone/instance , what would it be and why?  (Example: The Barrens, because it never gets wet.) THOUSAND NEEDLES(lmao jk),  Storm Peaks because its fucking HUGE

14. If you walked in on your best friend, your brother, and your dog in a Man-Dog-Man train would you still love your best friend?  Your Brother?  Your dog? no, id beat the shit out of my brother and friend and give the dog away.

ParisOfi

• SN Alumnus
  • A bit slutty
    • View Profile
Re: Flale-80 balance druid
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 02:06:26 AM »
14. If you walked in on your best friend, your brother, and your dog in a Man-Dog-Man train would you still love your best friend?  Your Brother?  Your dog? no, id beat the shit out of my brother and friend and give the dog away.

Look out gentlemen,  WE GOT A TOUGH GUY HERE

Wimbly

• SN Alumnus
  • A bit slutty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 02:24:18 AM »

Look out gentlemen,  WE GOT A TOUGH GUY HERE

The faggot would give away scruffy too. HE'S A DOG HE WASN'T SURE WHAT WAS GOING ON HE WAS JUST TRYING TO GET OFF

Flale

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 02:42:24 AM »
calm the fuck down its a joke, yeah like i can beat up me brother and my best friend who is twice my size and then give away my dog, shitt

Wimbly

• SN Alumnus
  • A bit slutty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2009, 02:56:33 AM »
calm the fuck down its a joke, yeah like i can beat up me brother and my best friend who is twice my size and then give away my dog, shitt

lol The internet is serious business, I don't think you'd last in Serenity Now.

Epicaz

• SN Alumnus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2009, 05:31:59 AM »
I hate all druids, they think they are so cool with all their shapeshifting, their hots, and their gay  sex.

Pyrosan

• SN Alumnus
  • Postwhore
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2009, 06:02:08 AM »
I hate all druids, they think they are so cool with all their shapeshifting, their hots, and their gay  sex.

where have you been

Flale

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2009, 05:38:18 PM »
so am i in?

Loco

• ElchicoEmo
  • SN Alumnus
  • Dumber than Salbert
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2009, 05:55:43 PM »
Kids can never replace me.

chopsticks

• SN Alumnus
  • wet noodle
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2009, 06:25:01 PM »
so am i in?

Sounds needed. DENIED IMO!!!!!!!

Pyrosan

• SN Alumnus
  • Postwhore
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2009, 08:15:24 PM »
we don't need a boomkin right now, also kind of undergeared. Closed.