General > Public General

Is cibo a pisces?

<< < (2/6) > >>

Gwynnie:
A paper placemat once told me I was a rat.  What ever that means.

amaiyuuki:
I guessed that. You have the same birthday and astrology sign as this kitty I once played with

amaiyuuki:
It means you're part saggitarius, like my dad...except that's his actual zodiac sign and not translated from Chinese astrology to regular astrology

Azshira:
Your Sign: Aquarius
( Weekday: Tuesday / Sid. Time GMT: 09:27:57 / Sun: 23°13m Aquarius )
English name: The Water Carrier
Planet: Uranus

The key feature of Aquarius sign is curiosity and the ability of deep insight. Aquarius sign is the sign of geniuses. Aquarius sign is contradictory in love. Aquarius sign has a very sensitive nervous system. Aquarius woman belongs to all and nobody. Aquarius man may be a good friend and clever adviser.

The Sign of Geniuses

amaiyuuki:

--- Quote from: Azshira on June 24, 2014, 05:32:06 AM ---
Your Sign: Aquarius
( Weekday: Tuesday / Sid. Time GMT: 09:27:57 / Sun: 23°13m Aquarius )
English name: The Water Carrier
Planet: Uranus

The key feature of Aquarius sign is curiosity and the ability of deep insight. Aquarius sign is the sign of geniuses. Aquarius sign is contradictory in love. Aquarius sign has a very sensitive nervous system. Aquarius woman belongs to all and nobody. Aquarius man may be a good friend and clever adviser.

The Sign of Geniuses
--- End quote ---

Were you born in the year of the bull? If so you're part capricorn. Also, you are an Aquarius like durial321, the Guy who abused a hug and killed people outside the wilderness in runescape on 6/6/06. Dr. Dre is also an Aquarius. Haha, your planet is Uranus.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version